Last update : 11 april 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
Words beginning with a capital letter have a defined meaning under the following conditions.
The following definitions have the same meaning whether they appear in the singular or the plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the business, or other legal entity on whose behalf such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You may refer to Data Subject or User as You are the individual using the Service.
- Company (in this agreement, referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Our" or "Ours" refers to Loop Logistics, 41 rue Mazarine 75006 Paris. For the purposes of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller .
- Affiliate refers to an entity that controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with a third party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, percentage interest or other security, authorized to vote in elections of directors or from any other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You so that You can access our Services or part of our Services.
- Website refers to Loop Logistics, accessible at lizee.co
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: France
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person processing data on behalf of the Company. This refers to third party companies or individuals engaged by the Company to facilitate the Services, to provide the Services on behalf of the Company, to perform services in connection with the Services, or to assist the Company in analyzing the how the Services are used. For the purposes of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered to be Data Processors.
- Third-Party Social Media Service refers to any website or social media website that the User may connect to, or create an account on, to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. For the purposes of the GDPR, Personal Data means any information about You, such as a name, identification number, location, online identifier or relating to one or more factors specific to Your physical, physiological, genetic, mental identity. , economic, cultural or social.
- Cookies are small files placed by a website on Your computer, mobile or other device, containing details of Your browsing history on that website, among their many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Services, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, whether generated by the use of the Services or by the Services infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- RData Controller, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person who, alone or jointly with others, determines the purpose and means of the processing of Personal Data.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
When You use Our Services, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Address: State, Province, ZIP Code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Services. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (IP address), your browser type and version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service using or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to the type of mobile device You are using, the unique ID of Your mobile device, Your mobile device's IP address, Your mobile's operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service using or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies.
You can ask Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to tell You when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to access certain parts of our Service.
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You log out, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Get more information about cookies in the article "Que Sont les Cookies".
We use Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies for the purposes detailed below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies are essential in order to provide You with the services available on the Website and to allow You to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services You have requested cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide these services to You.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Us Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember the choices You make when You use the Website, for example your login details or your preferred language. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to enter Your preferences each time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Third Parties Purpose: These Cookies track information about traffic on the Website and how users use the Website. The information collected by these Cookies may identify you, directly or indirectly, as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device You use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or functionality of the Website to see how users react to them.
For more information about the cookies we use and Your choices regarding cookies, please see our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, as well as to monitor the use of our Service.
- Manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide allows You to access various features of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and engagement in the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication such as mobile application push notifications relating to updates or informational communications regarding features, products or services provided, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To send You news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events that we offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or inquired about, unless You have chosen not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To respond to and manage the requests You send to Us.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers in order to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- With Business Partners: We may share Your information with our Business Partners in order to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: When You share your personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be seen by all users and may be distributed publicly. If You interact with other users or register through a Third Party Social Networking Service, Your contacts on the Third Party Social Networking Service may see Your name, profile, photos and description of Your activity. Likewise, other users will be able to see descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Company will reserve Usage Data for internal analysis purposes only. Usage Data is generally retained for a short period of time, except where such data is used to enhance security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or where We are legally obligated to retain such data for longer periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Your Personal Data, is processed at the Company's offices and at any other location where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those of Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
In certain circumstances, the Company may have to disclose Your Personal Data, either by legal obligation or in response to requirements from public authorities (eg a court or a government agency).
Other legal obligations
The Company may disclose Your Personal Information if in good faith it determines that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligations
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or monitor possible harmful acts in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect yourself from legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose it or use it for any other reason.
We may use third party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters and marketing or promotional materials, or any other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt out of receiving any or all of this information from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in each email We send to You, or by contacting Us.
We may use Electronic Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to you.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In this case, we may use the services of third parties for payment management (eg payment processors).
Usage, Performance and Others
We may use Third Party Service Providers to provide enhancements to our Service.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have consented to the processing of Your Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: it is necessary to provide Personal Data to guarantee the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligation.
- Legal obligations: the processing of Personal Data is necessary to comply with the legal obligations to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: The processing of Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or those of another natural person.
- Public interests: The processing of Personal Data is related to a task carried out for the general interest or in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: The processing of Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Company.
In all cases, the Company will be happy to help clarify the specific legal basis applying to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual necessity, or a mandatory necessity for Conclude a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company assumes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee that You can exercise Your rights.
- Require access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have about You. Whenever possible, You can access, update or request the deletion of Your Personal Data directly from the Settings section of Your Account. If You are unable to perform these actions Yourself, please contact Us for assistance. It also allows You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to the processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is a particular reason in Your situation which causes You to object to the processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object when We process Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. *Request the deletion of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for Us continuing to process it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide, to You or a third party You choose, Your Personal Data, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially consented to use or which We used to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your Consent You have the right to withdraw Your consent to the use of Your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may no longer be able to provide You with access to certain specific features of the Service.
Exercising Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You can exercise Your rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that We may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will do our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For further information, if You reside within the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local EEA data protection authority.
Our Service is only intended for persons over the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You know that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from a person under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We will take steps to remove this information from Our servers.
In California Civil Code Section 1798 (California Shine the Light law), California residents who have an established business relationship with Us may, once a year, request information regarding the sharing of their Personal Data with third parties for direct marketing for the third party.
If You would like more information about California's Shine the Light law, You can contact Us using the details below.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party site or service.
By email : [email protected]